COMPLETE® Multi-Purpose Solution Easy Rub Formula
Cleans, Rinses, Disinfects, Removes Protein and Stores – All Steps In One Bottle
COMPLETE® Multi-Purpose Solution is indicated for the care of soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses. Use this product, as recommended by your eye care practitioner, to:
- Chemically (NOT HEAT) Disinfect
- Remove Protein
CONTRAINDICATIONS (Reasons not to use)
Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
PROBLEMS WITH CONTACT LENSES AND LENS CARE PRODUCTS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY TO THE EYE. It is essential that you follow your eye care practitioner’s directions and all labeling instructions for proper use and care of your lenses and lens care products, including the lens case. EYE PROBLEMS, INCLUDING CORNEAL ULCERS, CAN DEVELOP RAPIDLY AND LEAD TO LOSS OF VISION.
Daily wear lenses are not indicated for overnight wear and should not be worn while sleeping. Clinical studies have shown that the risk of serious adverse reactions is increased when these lenses are worn overnight.
Extended wear lenses should be regularly removed for cleaning and disinfection or for disposal and replacement on the schedule provided by your eye care practitioner.
Clinical studies have shown that there is an increased incidence of serious adverse reactions in extended wear contact lens users as compared to daily wear contact lens users. Studies have also shown that the risk for serious adverse reactions increases the longer extended wear lenses are worn before removal for cleaning and disinfection or for disposal and replacement.
Studies have also shown that smokers had a higher incidence of adverse reactions.
It is recommended that contact lens wearers see their eye care practitioner once each year or, if directed, more frequently.
To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the COMPLETE® Multi-Purpose Solution bottle to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- Never reuse solution.
- Keep bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the bottle and carton.
- Never use COMPLETE® Multi-Purpose Solution with a heat disinfection unit.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
ADVERSE REACTIONS (Problems and what to do)
The following problems may occur: eyes sting, burn or itch (irritation); comfort is less than when lens was first placed on the eye; feeling of something in the eye (foreign body, scratched area); excessive watering (tearing) of the eye; unusual eye secretions; redness of the eye; reduced sharpness of vision (poor visual acuity); blurred vision; rainbows or halos around objects; sensitivity to light (photophobia); or dry eyes. If you notice any of the above:
IMMEDIATELY REMOVE YOUR LENSES
- If the discomfort or problem stops, then look closely at the lens.
- If the lens is in any way damaged, DO NOT put the lens back on your eye. Place the lens in the COMPLETE® lens case and contact your eye care practitioner.
- If the lens has dirt, an eyelash, or other foreign body on it, or the problem stops and the lens appears undamaged, thoroughly clean, rinse and disinfect the lens, then reinsert it.
- If the problem continues, IMMEDIATELY remove the lens and consult your eye care practitioner.
If any of the above symptoms occur, a serious condition such as infection, corneal ulcer, neovascularization or iritis may be present. Seek immediate professional identification of the problem and prompt treatment to avoid serious eye damage.