Blink® Tears Lubricating Eye Drops
Do you have dry, irritated eyes? Experience immediate comfort and longer-lasting relief with less blur!1
Dry eye can give you a feeling of overall dryness, irritation, itching, burning, excessive tearing or even gritty “foreign body” feeling in your eyes. If you are experiencing any of these feelings, you have symptoms of dry eye, and you are not the only one. An estimated 40% of Americans suffer from occasional or chronic dry eye syndrome.2,3
Lubricating eye drops can bring you the dry eye relief you are looking for. Specifically, Blink® Tears Lubricating Eye Drops can bring you dry eye relief with every blink.
Blink® Tears unique visco-adaptive formula will give you immediate comfort upon instillation, thanks to its soothing formula.1,4
It is uniquely formulated to stay in the eye longer, so you can get longer-lasting dry eye relief.1 And you won’t need to dose as frequently as with other lubricating dry eye drops.5
Patients also report experiencing less blurring with Blink® Tears than with other lubricating eye drops.1
Think Blink® Tears for:
- Immediate comfort1
- Longer-lasting relief1
- Less blur1
What did other patients have to say about Blink® Tears Lubricating Eye Drops?
In a recent study of 943 patients:
- Patients reported at least a 50% decline in the average number of reported dry eye symptoms (e.g., dryness, irritation, discomfort, burning, etc) after a month of using Blink® Tears6
- 70% of patients were comfortable performing their daily activities using Blink® Tears vs. 40% of patients using previous dry eye drops6
- Driving at night
- Working on computer
- Watching TV
- 67% of patients experienced greater duration of dry eye relief vs. previously used dry eye drops6
- 76% of patients preferred Blink® Tears over previously used dry eye drops6
|If you do not experience the relief you expect, simply mail us
the unused portion with proof of purchase for a full refund.
Abbott Medical Optics Inc.
- Wasmanski A.D, Kislan, T. Cross-Over Evaluation of Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4% and 0.25% Artificial Tears in Mild Dry Eye Patients. Poster presented at: The Association for Research and Vision in Ophthalmology Annual Meeting; May 6, 2010, Ft Lauderdale, FL.
- Report of the International Dry Eye Workshop (DEWS). Ocul Surf April. 2007: 5(2)
- Data on file, 2008. Abbott Medical Optics Inc., Santa Ana, CA
- Kislan TP. Randomized, Cross-Over Evaluation of PEG400 based Artificial Tear (Blink) vs. HP-guar based artificial tear (Systane) for signs and symptoms of dry eye. Poster presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Optometry; October 22-25, 2008 – Anaheim, CA
- Data on File #116 Blink BEST Study Data (Phase I and II)